||Product List / 2044CL
- Controls up to 8 video channels individually or ganged.
- Read the name of the video clip directly on the Shotbox key.
- Press one key to load a single video clip, or a FILL & KEY clip combination.
- Quickly and easily assign and re-assign clips to a Shotbox key.
- Instantly access 300 single clips or clip combinations at the press of a button.
- Full transport capability.
- Supports non-destructive trims.
- Loop clips.
- Capture feature allows ingest of clips from source VTR into video server.
- Consists of the ST400-SSM, the ST420 Shotbox and Clip software.
- The 2044CL system includes the ST400 controller, the ST420 Shotbox and specialized Cliplist software to allow instant access to 300 clips or clip combinations. The ST400 and ST420 share a common, non-volatile Cue Point memory in the ST400.
- The ST400 controls up to 8 video channels, individually or ganged. Learn fill clip/key clip combinations onto a Shotkey on the Shotbox for instant, 1-button playout.
- The ST400 features full transport functionality including play, stop, record, fast forward, rewind, jog/shuttle, vari speed.
- 10 banks of 30 switches on the Shotbox provide instant access to 300 clips or multi-clip combinations.
- Electronically reprogrammable keys on the Shotbox display assigned clip names.
- Press LEARN on the Shotbox to learn the CLIP ID and current time code of each clip on up to 8 video channels and the current GANG mode into the selected Shotkey on the Shotbox.
- Press any Shotkey on the Shotbox to instantly recall the learned CLIP ID and cue to the learned time on up to 8 video channels and recall the learned GANG mode.
- The Capture feature allows clips to be ingested directly from a source VTR into a video server.
- Clips can be nondestructively trimmed by selecting new in/out points and assigning to a Shotbox key. Clips in the video server are not effected.
- Clips can be set to loop continuously.
- Available protocols: Odetics (Specify 2044CL-O). VDCP (Specify 2044CL-L)